A pair of the league’s best scorers — Nneka Ogwumike (sixth, 19.3 points per game) and Kahleah Copper (eighth, 18.2) — match up when the Los Angeles Sparks (15-19) host the Chicago Sky (14-21) on Tuesday, August 29, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET on CBS Sports Network, The U, and Spectrum Sports.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Sparks or Sky with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Sky vs. Sparks Game Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, August 29, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
Rep your team with officially licensed Sky gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Key Stats for Sky vs. Sparks
- Chicago’s 81.0 points per game are only 0.6 more points than the 80.4 Los Angeles allows to opponents.
- Chicago is shooting 43.8% from the field, 1.8% lower than the 45.6% Los Angeles’ opponents have shot this season.
- The Sky are 7-2 when they shoot higher than 45.6% from the field.
- Chicago’s three-point shooting percentage this season (36.0%) is 4.6 percentage points higher than opponents of Los Angeles are averaging (31.4%).
- The Sky are 14-8 in games when the team hits more than 31.4% of their three-point shots.
- Los Angeles averages 31.6 rebounds a contest, 1.5 fewer rebounds per game than Chicago’s average.
Sky Recent Performance
- The Sky are scoring 85.5 points per contest in their previous 10 games, which is 4.5 more than their average for the season (81.0).
- Chicago is sinking 8.8 treys per game with a 36.4% three-point percentage in its past 10 games, compared to its season averages of 7.9 and 36.0%.
- In their past 10 games, the Sky are making 8.8 three-pointers per contest, 0.9 more than their season average (7.9). They also have a better three-point percentage over their last 10 contests (36.4%) compared to their season average (36.0%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.